TLK’s Favourites of February 2019
2 February 2019
We live and breathe baking – experimenting everyday to enhance each bake or come up with something new and delicious. Here’s who we’re currently fan-girling over, the recipes getting us through these chilly days, and the baking tools we can’t live without!
- Our 23cm Silverwood Aluminium Baking Pans
- Large Piping Bags
- Lily Vanilli – Sweet Tooth
- Violet Bakery’s Egg Yolk Cookies
- Fatties Bakery vegan coconut caramel AND her Anzac Coconut Slice
- Georgina Hayden’s Jewish Penicillin from her gorgeous book Stirring Slowly
- Chamomile in everything – our tea, our Seville Orange Marmalade inspired by LBJ, our custards and our cakes.
Our absolute best-buy this month is this book by self-taught Australian baker Hayley McKee: Sticky Fingers, Green Thumb: Baked Sweets That Taste of Nature
This is an affiliate link to our best picks of the month from Amazon: